Thursday, July 30, 2015

Where are your questions?

(Inspired by: Human life)

….do you have Questions?

What? Hello !!..What are you saying?

Yes! Hello !!... Questions, I said? Do you have any?

What you said? Questions?

Yes! Can you hear me? Questions? Do you have any?

Ohhh… Yes! ... Who are you?

………!!

(…call dropped…)


---

It wasn’t making any sense. I was repeating just two sentences all the time. Can you hear me and Do you have any questions.

I still am not even sure whether she ever meant to call me?

Raining since last two and half days, it was like a cloud burst. I got her call at night. Around nine o’ clock. There wasn’t anything else to do than to watch the pouring sky. I thought it was my dad calling and so I just picked up the call in like three seconds.

She was probably standing on a junction. That crappy announcement voices, you know. My ears were getting pulled out of the skull. So much static. She directly started asking for some train’s arrival time, maybe. She must have thought to call the central enquiry. I made a guess and dared to ask her that does she have any enquiry questions or what, just like the enquiry people. That was absurd, but I did it.

---

After so many days, when I am writing this post, that question kicked me. Right on the spot. My poor brain, rumbling in inquisitiveness 

Who am I?

Naah.
I am not Batman!

Anyway.

What would you have replied to who are you?

Obviously there wasn’t much time to speak. Neither had I wanted to disclose my identity over a call, to a stranger; who does, I mean?

---


Someone from the office posted last weekend, “…blah blah…looking for a Miracle…” on Facebook.

Gosh! That was epic.

Finding a Miracle on FB?

---





What I liked the most about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the Ministry of magic’s that statute with the quote;




"A gigantic statue of black stone dominated the scene. It was rather frightening, this vast sculpture of a witch and wizard sitting on ornately carved thrones...Engraved in foot-high letters at the base of the statue were the words Magic is Might...Harry looked more closely and realised that what he had thought were decoratively carved thrones were actually mounds of carved humans: hundreds and hundreds of naked bodies, men, women, and children, all with rather stupid, ugly faces, twisted and pressed together to support the weight of the handsomely robed wizards."

—Description [src]


It had two sides.

One, what Harry was thinking, and one what the statue was meant to depict.

The scene is of Ministry of magic, where all the power had been surged to the people who always fought for, with and to these powers. Harry’s point was bit liberal and equalitarian.

He always tried to balance the insidious powers to neutrality. All his acts of heroism against the Lord Voldemort were not sign of anguishing revenge or requital, to me.

He had never thought of draining Lord Voldemort  out of the power and be the next him or be the Albus Dumbledore. It was not the plan and places to be, either. Neither the best nor the worst served well in the story. They just played their roles.

The statue was the key here. It was the bridge igniting an equalitarian Harry. He at the end, found all the Horcruxes and turned the balance on.

(Premise and plot were designed for excitement and not for philosophy. If you understand them, only one of the both, Harry or Lord Voldemort, was to live. One had to survive over other for that)


Why was he trying to be an equalitarian?

---

I was visiting an old friend. He now stays at Ashram. I was having few days off from the trip so thought to refresh some old memories. We were walking on the shores of Indian Ocean in the evening. View was amazing. Mesmerizing, I would say. A serene beauty. 
Whole Ocean was bathing in the orange lights of setting Sun.

He is an MD. We were discussing policies for Swine flu pandemic erupted that time. I knew I will ask him this thing. I had to. I narrated the incident of that mysterious call and question. Asked him over the dinner. The same question, which was boggling my mind since that night.


…what are your questions?

I don’t have any !

Come on ! You know that isn’t the answer what I want.

Ohh…you don’t need any answers, believe me.

I need it Doc. That night is whirling in my mind. I just need to get rid of it. So no more mystery, please.

You didn’t get me. Did you ?

You know me, I am not that smart !!

I don’t have any answers, for I’m the question.

(….conversation dropped….)


This wasn’t settled. I knew he would give this sort of explanations. I never was able to get his thinking. Not a single time. He was literally like a living puzzle.

---


Let’s sum up…!

This was a very confusing post, I know.

  • We’ve questions
  • Questions bother us
  • Questions arise only when there’re choices (Harry or Lord Voldemort; Albus Dumbledore or Lord Voldemort; event or identity; known or puzzel)
  • No choice is a wise choice (Equalitarian Harry)
  • Magic is Might; so don’t expect the miracles on Facebook won’t solve the question, nor the magic, else there’d have not been a Harry Potter saga
  • Doctors are still a puzzle to the society and so is their hand writings


For the first time in last five posts: A bonus point to sum up…

  • When I say, magic can’t give the answer and no choice is a good choice, be aware; neither the Money, Power, Positions, Relations, Booz, Sex nor even the Life, can be the answer. So if you have these or a magic wand, you’re still bound to get questions.



Answers will always get you satisfactions. They’re not the guarantee, there will not be any more questions, and neither can they bring a choice-less state.



Then what is the answer?


If I have understood the Doc a bit, there aren’t any, and perhaps, we don’t even need any.

May be we’re the answers.


---


No comments:

Post a Comment